Code of Conduct
This Code of Conduct aims to set out the minimum standards for anyone involved with the TASMANIAN LASER TAG ASSOCIATION (TLTA). It should apply when playing, training or taking part in TLTA activities.
- Act within the rules and spirit of the sport.
- Promote fair play over winning at any cost.
- Encourage and support opportunities for people to learn appropriate behaviour and skills.
- Support opportunities for participation in all aspects of the sport.
- Treat each person as an individual.
- Show respect and courtesy to all involved with the sport.
- Respect the rights and worth of every person, regardless of their age, race, gender, ability, cultural background, sexuality or religion.
- Respect the decisions of officials, coaches and administrators.
- Wherever practical, avoid unaccompanied and unobserved one-on-one activity (when in a supervisory capacity or where a power imbalance exists) with people under the age of 18.
- Display appropriate and responsible behaviour in all interactions.
- Act with integrity and objectivity, and accept responsibility for your decisions and actions.
- Ensure your decisions and actions contribute to a safe environment.
- Ensure your decisions and actions contribute to a harassment-free environment.
- Do not tolerate abusive, bullying or threatening behaviour.